SQL Server Backup Description
SQL Server Backup is a backup and restore utility for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 , 2005 , 2000 , 7.0 , MSDE , WMSDE , SQL Server 2005 , 2008 Express. It can backup SQL Server database to local hard disk or network storage device ,and restore database with a new name or move database files to a new location , restore database to the point of failure . It fully integrates with Windows Task Scheduler engine , supports data compression and encryption . It's user-friendly Wizard and flexible design enable you backup and restore SQL Server database without deep knowledge of SQL Server.
Feature of SQL Server Backup
* All versions of Microsoft SQL Server backup and restore supports: Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 ,Microsoft SQL Server 2000 , Microsoft SQL Server 2005 , 2008 supports , MSDE , WMSDE , SQL Server 2005, 2008 Express and Enterprise Edition .
* Remote management supports.
* Back up multiple databases in one single job.
* Log shipping supports in professional edition.
* Flexible backup strategies supports , basic on backup counter or backup size.
* More flexible email notification option.
* It can be configured to do extra command ,works before or after job.
* Copy Database from one server to another by creating backups automatically in professional edition.
* More easy to restore database to a refresh machine or other server in professional edition.
* Convert DataBK backups to Microsoft SQL Server raw backups.
* Multiple users supports.
SQL Server Backup Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SQL Server Backup 8.0.8
Release notes are not available currently.
SQL Server Backup Requirements
No additional system requirements.